Huwebes, Marso 3, 2011

My first Blog Entry


Hello,,, good day!!!, ,, Im Leovelyn Ordas,  im 17 years old, im the daughter of mr.& mrs. richard & cleofe ordas, i live in brgy.Duluan, maayon, capiz,, my course is computer science  and im a  student of Hercor college,,,, and i choose this course because i want to know about computer.......and i hope i finish my study,and i help my family,, someday....
I am a blogger, and i want to know, about the  blogging & creating my future website,,,,,,,you can try this,,,its so easy,,
and now im study hard,,, my parents is not strict to me what im doing in my life,, im the eldest girl in my family. and i like to read books,, news paper, watching t.v and listining music . like rock and love song., my brother  is help also my father in farmers,, and im so happy w/ my family... if my family is poor, but my family is complete,,,,,
and im very thankful, to god for everything that he give to me and to my life,,, thank you so much,,,,............ and to my friends thanks  for everthing ,, you always by my side,,, if i have a problem, and  i hope  our freindship  for ever. and  ..to all if you want me as a friend im her,, i accept for you...thats all,, thank you and welcome.. every one,,,,,,,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento